Join one of the fastest growing vacation ownership companies in the world,
Diamond Resorts International®
Imagine a Career Focused on Improving Lives Through the Power of Vacations!
DIAMOND RESORTS INTERNATIONAL® OFFERS:
- Competitive Compensation
- Outstanding Benefits (Medical, Dental, 401K w/ Company Matching)
- Qualified Sales Leads
- Resort Privilege Program (eligibility for travel discounts)
- Industry Leading Training Program
- Eligibility for our tuition assistance program
- Real Opportunities for Growth!
If you are passionate about providing a product that you believe in, then partner with a global leader in the industry and start delivering Vacations for Life® today!
The Sales Manager ensures his/her team performs all sales activities for new & existing members. The Sales Manager is responsible for representing Diamond Resorts International®, ensuring member/guest satisfaction and managing quality of product and service delivery.
- Supervise a team of sales agents to carry out presentations of company products and services to current & potential clients in an ethical and responsible manner.
- Assist and train representatives in sourcing and developing client referrals.
- Develop sales action plans and schedules for each individual client.
- Assist team members with the structure and action plans for each sales presentation.
- Assist representatives in overcoming clients’ objections.
- Add credibility as a higher authority figure, negotiating with clients to close sales of the company’s products and services.
- Provide superior customer service in accordance with the Company DRIven to Excellence standards.
- Consistently practice and maintain the highest standards of professionalism when interacting with fellow team members, management, owners, members and prospects.
- Operate general office machinery (i.e., computer, copy machine, fax machine).
- Perform other duties as assigned.