Generates maximum sales efficiencies, while maintaining or exceeding targeted net sales volume. Promotes and supports all aspects of customer service. Supervises a sales team through coaching, modeling, and reinforcing effective sales and customer service practices, behaviors, and results. Maintains a professional and personal image that upholds the Starwood standards of integrity, quality and service to customers.
1. Maintains maximum sales efficiencies while maintaining or exceeding targeted net sales volume.
2. Recruits, trains, coaches and counsels Sales Representatives to maximize their potential.
3. Participates in the hiring, supervision, evaluation, counseling, training, coaching, and motivating the sales teams, including goal setting and monitoring of production.
4. Rides with Sales Representatives and critiques their sales presentations.
5. Orients new representatives and assists with continuing education/training of the sales team.
6. Administers written policies and procedures for departmental operations, including Human Resource paperwork.
7. Participates in staff meetings and attends other meetings such as seminars and training as required.
8. Reviews, evaluates, tracks and communicates performance of Sales Representative and Team effectiveness based on goals.
9. Implement on-going motivation programs for Sales Representatives.
10. Provide assistance to Sales Representatives in the form of a T.O. or button-up.
11. Represent the company in matters of customer relations (problem solving).
12. Generates the maximum sales efficiencies while maintaining a professional and personal image and upholding Starwood standards of integrity, quality and service to customers.
13. Other duties as may be assigned.
Proven track record of success in Vacation Ownership Sales. A minimum of (2 years experience gained through increasingly responsible positions within sales. Strong interpersonal and persuasiveness skills, Strong oral and written communication skills and coaching and development skills. Demonstrated ability to coordinate a high level of activity under a variety of conditions and constraints. Ability to influence, inspire and lead teams effectively.
At Vistana, we celebrate the diversity of people, ideas and cultures. We believe our differences are what make us better – a better place to work, a better place to grow, enabling a better way to see the world.
Equal Employment Opportunity
The Company is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all employment practices, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, age, veteran's status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression. The Company complies with the law regarding reasonable accommodation for disabled employees and applicants.