JOB TITLE: Sales Manager
BUSINESS: CIRCOR Aerospace Inc.,
LOCATION: ' data-cke-real-node-type='1' data-cke-real-element-type='anchor' />Corona, California, USA
SALARY RANGE: Competitive
ABOUT THE CIRCOR AEROSPACE & DEFENSE GROUP
CIRCOR Aerospace & Defense is a growing industry leader with primary focus areas of fluid controls, actuation systems, landing gear components, pneumatic controls and electro-mechanical controls.
Circor Aerospace & Defense sub-systems, components and products are flying on most commercial and military aircraft, including single and twin-aisle air transport, business and regional jets, military transports and fighters, and commercial and military rotorcraft. Other markets include unmanned aircraft, shipboard applications, military ground vehicles and space.CIRCOR Aerospace & Defense has business units located in California and New York, USA; Cambridge and Middlesex, United Kingdom; Paris, Chemillé and Pau, France; Tangier, Morocco. CIRCOR Aerospace & Defense is headquartered in Corona, California.
Our leadership team is instrumental in driving a lean culture and appetite for change in every area of our factories and in every function in our global organization. We have made a firm commitment to become innovators in lean manufacturing and business processes within our Aerospace and Defense core market. All activities are linked to providing customer value through improved levels of technical, quality and delivery service and responsiveness.
JOB FUNCTION / PURPOSE
The Regional Sales Manager is responsible for new business development and account management of existing customers in a defined territory through selling the CIRCOR Aerospace Inc., portfolio and meeting/exceeding annual booking targets.
This role will be responsible for managing manufacturers sales reps, defining sales and business development strategies and securing new design wins. Duties include determination of market trends, demand forecasting, management of business capture targeting and closure, proposal and contract negotiation, brand management, advertising and marketing strategy, investment and acquisition recommendations and overall ownership of growth planning for the CIRCOR Aerospace Inc., business.
REPORTING STRUCTURE AND KEY RELATIONSHIPS
The Regional Sales Manager interfaces with various internal / external business partners to identify and lead the new business capture process.
• Reports To: Sales Director
• Key Internal Partners: Inside Sales, Engineering, Contracts, Program Management, Product Managers, Manufacturing, Assembly and Test, Quality and Finance.
• Customers: The Regional Sales Manager is the point of contact for customers as well as Program Managers across the business for issues on existing products. Customers and markets include OEM aerospace military and commercial manufacturers, aftermarket aerospace distributors, government entities and medical customers.
• Manufacturers Representative: The Regional Sales Manager is the point of contact for manufacturer’s reps providing product support and sales strategies across the defined territory and oversees sales representatives.PRINCIPLE ACTIVITIES / RESPONSIBILITIES
- Making field sales calls on existing and prospective customers as well as manufacturer’s representatives in respective territory.
- Acquire and maintain knowledge of customer programs, requirements, and organization.
- Inform and train manufacturer representatives on CIRCOR Aerospace Inc., products on a regular basis.
- Meet or exceed annual booking goals set for respective territory. Seek design-in opportunities.
- Increase OEM business by working with customers’ engineering and purchasing staff to have CIRCOR Aerospace Inc., custom products and capabilities baseline into product specifications.
- Establish/manage contacts at military program offices across the country including Eglin AFB, China Lake, Hill AFB, Redstone Arsenal, Wright Patt. AFB, Navair/Navsea etc.
- Follow up and respond to technical and price quotations via Request for Information and Request for Proposal.
- Develop and implement strategies that successfully target potential customers and capture additional market share from competitors.
- Evaluate performance of manufacturer’s rep sales force.
- Identifying target accounts in which to promote new business.
- Establish and maintain territorial sales forecasts and maintenance of customer profile reports.
- Develop, build, and manage customer relationships.
- Prepare detailed customer presentations.
- Maintain customer contact reports for service and follow-up.
- Support various trade shows and exhibitions.
- Ability to manage global distribution and representative networks.
- Other duties as needed and assigned.
- Grow base business in accordance with booking targets set by the business unit
- Managing responsibility for manufacturer rep organizations’ effectiveness in winning new designs and bringing in opportunities.
- Identify and track market trends which impact CIRCOR Aerospace Inc., business.
- Develop strategic product and customer driven forecasting model (short, medium and long-term) aligned with current and projected product lines (3 months).
- Participation in one LEAN focused continuous improvement initiatives (3-12 months).
- Identify customer requirements, market trends, competitive landscape, and deliver new product development opportunities to CIRCOR Aerospace, Inc.
CIRCOR Aerospace, Inc. business offer a competitive and comprehensive benefits package, including: medical, dental, vision, 401(k), and tuition reimbursement.
CIRCOR Aerospace, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer including: Minorities/Women/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans
For immediate consideration, please apply online and submit your resume to www.circoraerospace.com