As a sales manager, you will have the best of both worlds – supporting a team of Sales Representatives while working for a strong local company that provides products and solutions, provided by a world-class leader in the business technology industry. If you are looking for a non-selling management role utilizing your experience in the Managed Print and Copier Services industry, then this position might be for you!
- The Sales Manager is responsible for effectively planning, implementing and coordinating all sales activities and for the development, supervision, support and performance of a team of outside sales representatives.
- This position reports directly to the President/CEO and works closely with the executive team.
- Develop sales staff by recruiting, hiring, training, reviewing and replacing sales reps.
- Prepare and submit accurate monthly forecasts.
- Assist sales reps in maximizing their potential by meeting routinely with each sales rep to establish objectives for the month and develop a plan of action to achieve them. Maintain real-time data on month-to-date and year-to-date sales. Establish tracking systems to analyze individual and team performance.
- Prepare for and conduct weekly sales meetings and weekly training sessions on topics related to sales reps’ ongoing education and professional development.
- Coach and advise sales reps on ways to improve performance, achieve goals and obtain expected quotas. Provide the President/CEO with an advance copy of the training agenda each month.
Minimum Education/Experience Requirements:
- Minimum five years industry experience. Bachelor Degree preferred; equivalent experience will be considered.
- Two years management experience preferred; will consider candidates with outstanding industry performance who are ready to advance to management.
- Complete familiarity with internet technology.
- Adept in Microsoft Explorer and Microsoft Outlook.
- Must possess valid Texas driver's license and have reliable transportation. Good driving record and sufficient automobile insurance to meet State requirements required.
- Office hours: 7:30am and at 5:30pm daily.