Job ID: 1606925
FIS is seeking a Sales Manager who will be responsible for maximizing our sales team potential, crafting sales plans and justifying those plans to senior management by managing all business development activities, as well as, a staff of 7 sales executives and sales assistant for a personal trust corporate subsidiary with offices in seven locations (Atlanta, GA; Dallas, TX; Jersey City, NJ; Los Angeles, CA; Palm Beach Gardens, FL; Scottsdale, AZ; and Wilmington, DE).
This position is based out of our Atlanta office (relocation assistance is available) and requires 30-50% travel between our offices.
Our ideal candidate will have successful previous experience as a Sales Representative or Sales Manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets and 5+ years of industry experience in Trust or related financial services experience such as working in private banking or a brokerage environment. Management experience is not required, but it would be a plus.
- Develops, leads, manages and motivates staff. Explains team and individual goals and objectives.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team.
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands the company's client base and ensure its strong presence.
- Creates an environment oriented to trust, open communication, creative thinking and cohesive team effort.
- Own recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales executives.
- Present sales, revenue and expense reports and realistic forecasts to the management team.
- Collaborates with senior management on designing, implementing and ensuring adherence to policies and procedures as it relates to new account opening process.
- Proactively accepts responsibility for solutions and resolutions to problems, reconciliations, and account reviews and ensures senior management is apprised of all pertinent issues.
- Other related duties assigned as needed.
Knowledge and Experience requirements:
- 5+ years of industry experience in Trust or related financial services experience such as working in private banking or a brokerage environment.
- Management experience is not required, but it would be a plus
- A good working knowledge of all types of Fiduciary relationships
- Successful previous experience as a sales representative or sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or other related discipline or the equivalent combination of education, training, and work experience.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against
any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex,
age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity,
status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal,
state or local protected class.